Saturday, August 1, 2009

ima mochi

so todae... or rather ytd was terrible... study study sleep in the late afternoon for 2 hous and woke up feeling upset that i din study. sigh... even psle i din work so hard. why is life so sad? im so worried coz i read bio and go huh? huh? WTF?! did i learn this before? Why din they test immediately after finishing on bio??! WHY! They waited for 2-3 months den test us? HUH WHY? Luckily, around 12 oclock at night, when my mum hogged my comp to play bejeweled of facebook, i finally understood what i was reading... so i was sitting on my bed saying,, hey mum congrats to me coz i finally understand... and she said ," thats great!" wowwowowo. im tired

LOve you tzr, joined de facebook grp. cant wait gor block test to be over. blesses and kisses to my lovely misses.