Friday, August 7, 2009

Perks and Jerks

And so do... please do not mind the lame title of todae's wunnderful post.

I thought i put sth before going to m'sia. like tmr.... joy for everything. i cnt finish my hw... luckily nt much in de first place. but that means a ertain someone have to lend me her sth to go through. wakaka. And...

BLOCK TESTS ARE OVER
this is old news
i have news of todae's rather fun but also not fun celebration of national dae.
and so.. old news first.

Old News Reportinn

kk. And so i have mugged all my way through the three holy days. on wed, after 3 gosh my gosh papers... i had to go to moelc for 3rd lang. jap of course. suck kah le. anyways... i went thr and lols we filled up only one bus. normally have three four bus. and so... i went to classroom... gt eleven ppl, de other class gt 6 ppl lols. so we merged for half an hour. like wth. de teacher of the other class old woman she is... nt very intereting teaching... if nt for the fact we were going through ca4 jap papers, i might have fallen asleep. and heng fang ni, my teburu partner is fun and nice, i remained awake. old teacher speaks in eng mainly and just to let cha know... my teacher speaks jap only unless eng is necessary. i like my teacher better. i gt 37 1/2 upon 50 btw... certainly nt the best.. but i expected it.
oh well... hopefully overall first in class got lower den me.. maybe i can pull up to 1st ranks lols. im boasting kay sorry.
grr the old teacher frm other class saw my paper where i wrote '1's and '2's during listening when we were suppose to put circles for correct statement and cross for wrong statement... i mean.. lols i did it on purpose and she happened to saw it haiz. whats with her problem of a sweet young girl doing stuff her way and den changing it later??

i crapped... time to speak of wat happened todae morning

National Day celebration

And so.... everyone in my class wore either a star or moon on their heads. in groups of six, there will be oe moon and five stars. btw.. its like using those red wire thingy to form a star and put it around our hairband and make it stand like teletubbs. yay.
i tied my hair to de side coz i felt like it and yi tong who stands in front of me in assembly though i did it so that my hair will not stick out to chi ting who stands behind me. like huh?! yi tong.. ur hair is also sticking out and hitting me!! pony tails haiz. what happened to braids... nly some ppl wear braids nowadays...
and so we sang some weird songs while standing in heat. den hear some crappy stories and go to class to NE quiz. yay. teachers helped us to ans lots of qns....ahahahaha

den time for mascot making i dunno what to do so i go around askin.... need help?? need help? den i settled to paint the purple flower supposedly to put around christine's neck. den i went to pain the shells suppsed to put on christ's body for merlion. geez.. they make so small when i had went thr and commented that they shuld make it biggger.... no offence though. sigh...it was bigger i guess... just nt big enough.. so our merlion wasnt a merlion. and we din win mascot contest but we sang lots and became very enthusiastic... cheered and sang.. seeing ms yeo ms lee dance like xiao. during the songs.. the place became balloon heaven or rather.. volleyball hell match between teacher n students.. hit lai hit qu.. scare me to death coz i was scared dey will burst!! i saw my senior in judo.. she became nysc ppl liaoz.. smiles to me.. hohohooo... lols de senior counciller hit her(frenly la) when she smacked the balloon away when the senior wanted it...
okokba... just that hmm... we could have done better for mascot but lols we had fun dat matters... WHY NO NATIONAL DAY GIFT><

going to msia.. tata wah so late
muacks to zi rou love you always.